The Customer Lifecycle Personalization framework
It is critical for your organization to deliver high-performing, personalized encounters across the customer lifecycle.
According to Gartner the most popular, frequently consulted digital channel for customers — across every stage of the purchase process — is the company website.
But the way we build websites has not changed. Most are still dumb – they treat all visitors the same. The customer experiences we deliver are still static and fragmented.
If you want to fundamentally increase the relevance of your customer experience – you need to adapt your site to the individual customer – one customer at a time.
Get candid advice on how to succeed with personalized customer experiences.
Download this eBook to discover:
- How personalization help you achieve your business goals
- The single most important audience to target to generate value
- A simple framework to build your personalisation strategy
- Where and how to start
- How to get management buy in and set your internal team
- How to identify and prioritize ideas for personalization